By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What colour is this dress? Is it just me?

What colour do you see?

Red 3 37.50%

Ruby 0 0%

Crimson 0 0%

Scarlet 2 25.00%

Cherry 0 0%

Only Samuel L "Moth... 3 37.50%

Total:8

Just saw this dress and it looked red. I looked at it again only minutes later and it looked like ruby red. Totally freaked out guys. What do you see?

Around the Network

Come on guys! I'm 1 step away from admitting myself to a looney bin. Help me out!?!?!?!? rhfuwehrhasseklfxnef cf hhrwef vhfshvhsjdhsfdkjzj vzs,hn

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! djfskjgbkjrfklvkjfklskj kjfvkjfkjdksdfsjkfdjk

Dude chill. The reason you're freaking all about is because the dress is in fact Blood Red, which could mean you killed a lady who owned a dress much like that one! :O

Definitely Cherry. Ruby though? Seriously OP, what's wrong with you? I guess you need to see an oculist/psychiatrist because you might potentially have a severe problem.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

looks blue to me.

I usually wear dresses at night, so I am pretty sure it's black.

RolStoppable said:
It's red. Men can only distinct between 16 colors, so there's no doubt that this dress is red.

Are we really sure about that though? Our brain only interprets colors in context. So all that white around it may throw us off completely. Maybe it's pink!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I just went to the internet and now I get this joke.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I just went to the internet and now I get this joke.

Are you mocking me?!?!?

I seriously saw ruby! And now people are saying they see blue and other colours. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??