By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spring Fever 2015: 8 Weeks, 8 New PS4 Games, PS Plus Discounts

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/26/spring-fever-2015-8-weeks-8-new-ps4-games-ps-plus-discounts/

--------------------------------------------------

oohh yeah!  some much awesome in the next 8 weeks.  i'm day-1 on on jamestown, axiom verge, bastion, and titan souls for sure!!

Around the Network

Goddamn. I want every one of those.

March 2015 is the craziest month for games I have ever seen.

badgenome said:

yeah,. i really don't get those hating on this gen for having "no games".  i'm so overwhelmed with games.   people should be more open minded on games i suppose.  for all the crying against the order for not focusing on gameplay there certainly are a lot people not willing to give these pure gameplay games a chance either.

..but that's enough tears from me today.

kitler53 said:
badgenome said:

yeah,. i really don't get those hating on this gen for having "no games".  i'm so overwhelmed with games.   people should be more open minded on games i suppose.  for all the crying against the order for not focusing on gameplay there certainly are a lot people not willing to give these pure gameplay games a chance either.

You know very well if a game is playable on another system it is automatically rendered unplayable on the PS4 thus making that game not count as a game for the PS4.

Thanks jlmurph!

Very cool to have release dates for Axiom Verge and Titan Souls, will definitely buy both of those.

Around the Network

None of these interest me. Heists, hardline and my massive backlog will have to suffice!

Will be getting a couple of those for sure maybe more depends in funds

Helldivers, axiom verge and shovel knight shall be mine!

Will get Helldivers.and maybe Titan Souls.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kitler53 said:

I think it's a combination of people forgetting how thin a console's first year has historically been software wise and all the cross-generational titles making this the least revolutionary and most iterative generation yet. Plus, after how long the last generation ran, I think a lot of people just expected more.

Aside from those things which are specific to this generation, people who are forever dissatisfied with everything tend to be seen in enthusiast circles as more sophisticated and refined than all the other mindless consumers, and that eventually creates a pervasive culture of whining. It seems to me that video games have long since reached this point. Of course, to a sane person, nothing looks dumber than spending your free time on things you apparently hate.