By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official NA SSBB launch thread.

im picking up my game up at Blockbuster--nobody really thinks about them when it comes to games. Getting it tonight at midnight--yay me!!

and LOL at NFG (cries and dies? haha)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network

@I like Bacon

This is not a snow storm this is a blizzard. Thankfully they declared a level 3 snow emergency in my county. So no work for me that would be unlawful. This stuff is incredibly slick too. I tried to beat it to work yesterday I left a full five hours early. Three miles and three spins later I thought better of it. Not worth losing my life for a days wage, and I sure as hell can't afford to replace my car.

I'm going to Walmart around 11 pm, they have 23 copies.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Here in Mexico I already have mine reserved for 72dlls ~=800, I will have it at 11:00 am of sunday's morning xD

I might be able to get mine on the 11th, and take part in the tournament... if not I have to wait until the 19th :(

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

So any pics or stories yet?

I am debating to bring my camera or not to EB Games tomorrow morning. I don't really anticipate a line although they do have 400 preorders.

Got Brawl tonight at around 12:15. There were about 30 people in line and it was fairly uneventful although the guy in front of me had a Wind Waker hoodie which I totally want. They let eight people inside the store at once and it went fairly quickly..

It was about the same amount of people who were at the Halo 3 launch (at the same store) When you consider how cold it was its a lot more impressive for Brawl. The one thing I noticed was that there was only one girl in line.

I took a picture of the line but it didn't turn out well :(

The skies cleared after a rainy day, but it was windy and very cold, I went to gamestop at 11:50 and saw 20 people waiting in line then a couple of minutes later more people came and the line probably filled up to 50, everyone around was acting hyped and crazy and so was I, so I finally got my copy aroud 12:20 and went directly home and started the Subspace emissary.

Picked mine up at Sams Club. Pretty much empty. Probably because they didn't advertise at all. I was in there earlier today and they didn't have any signs up or anything. I asked an employee if they'd be open for the launch and they were. They sold a dozen wii's and about 30 copies of the game before I got there at around 12:20.