By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best console Kirby of the last two gens

Tagged games:

?

Kirby's Epic Yarn 35 35.35%

Kirby's Return to Dreamland 46 46.46%

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse 18 18.18%

Total:99

Having played Epic Yarn, Rainbow Curse and Triple Deluxe (which is enough like Return to Dreamland), I gotta go with Rainbow Curse, because it required me to think the most. I really liked them all though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Not a huge fan of Kirby anymore, so I haven't played these enough to vote...

...though if I have to go with first impressions, I guess I would go with Epic Yarn

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I've gotta go with Kirby's Return to Dreamland. It was a superb adventure that I could enjoy with my friends and they spawned some of my most cherished gaming memories in the last while. Plus the mini games were a fun distraction and the soundtrack is one of if not my favorite out of the entire series.

I haven't played Return to Dreamland or Rainbow Curse and Epic Yarn is a weak Kirby game.

My vote goes to Superstar on Wii Virtual Console.

Pixel Art can be fun.

As far as I'm concerned, Epic Yarn is a spinoff, and Rainbow Curse is a sequel to a spinoff. Return to Dreamland is the only true console Kirby game in the past two gens. Past three even.

Around the Network

Epic Yarn for me.
It's adorable art style, soothing music, and gentle difficulty made it a pleasure to play. :)

Wow, justgot done playing return to dreamland like 5minutes ago. That's my pick. The gameplay is smooth, diverse, and the graphics look great. I hope they do another console one like it. Triple Deluxe looks cool, haven't played it yet tho.

Return to Dreamland, no contest.

Kirby's Epic Yarn warmed the hearts of many soulless, corporate reviewers around the globe.

It deserved all the happy success it received. ^_^

Kirby s epic yarn
Becouz its sweet
Sweet and beautiful Soundtrack and great gameplay

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS