By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - why i am getting a 360

for one reason to get banjoo kazooie 3 what other games should i get with it

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Around the Network

SSBB; woops, sorry wrong console!

lol im getting SSBB still it looks great

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Dead Rising. It's all the fun of killing hordes of mindless zombies without any of the clean up.

CIHYFS?

dead rising that sounds fun

Around the Network

XBox 360: I recommend pick up Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Oblivion, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Forza 2, PGR 4, Guitar Hero 3, etc. Plenty of games available.

We have a thread at the top of the Microsoft Forums with budget-priced sugguestions (under $40 USD). Might wanna look at that.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

You're going to want Bioshock and Mass Effect just so you can rub it in my face that you have those two games.

There are a lot of sweet reasons to own a 360, but until I actually see the game and hear it's reviews, I'm not so sure Banjo Kazooie is going to be one of them.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yep, there is some great title's... just prepare for alot of rage on XBL. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

your spot on stof with your post. i guess you like all the other moderators are PC first then console x, y or z second preference.