By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Fight Night - Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. Mayweather Wins, Unanimous Decision!

Tagged games:

Who will win?

Mayweather 96 27.83%

Pacquiao 144 41.74%

I don't care, view results 105 30.43%

Total:345

Manny Pacquiao: 'I thought I won the fight; he didn't do anything'

"I thought I won the fight. He didn't do nothing except move outside," Pacquiao said. "I got him many times; I saw the punches."

http://www.foxsports.com/boxing/story/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao-fight-pacman-thought-he-won-050215?adbid=10153850765139552&adbpl=fb&adbpr=112638779551&adbsc=social_20150503_45107106&short_code=2x4wk

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
chocoloco said:

I would pay to watch UFC fight night on Fox sports even without a title fight then ever watch boxing again. 

Honestly it's part of the reason, I've don't really care for boxing anymore. Even on a terrible UFC card there are couple of good fights.

Yeah, the fight of the night is not usually the main event. There will always be fights that put you to sleep, but with so many fights if you count the prelims there is almost always some gems.  And to be honest the sport is just more brutal. I can enjoy a boxing type fight in UFC more than boxing because it  often involves kickboxing and the fighters just give out a lot more damage. 

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Just watched my recording, didn't wanna stay up all night, especially with the delay

Quite disappointing. Manny looked like he had no business being in the ring with Floyd tbh. Thought he would maybe be able to break through Floyd's defense better than others considering how long this fight got put off, but it ended up being a very easy win for Mayweather.

if a gameing forum cannot get behinde a guy named "pac man" I dont know what to say.

So who won?

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

if a gameing forum cannot get behinde a guy named "pac man" I dont know what to say.

So who won?

Its in the title

ahhh... darn it, was kinda hopeing someone named "Pac man" would win it lol.
Ive heard of both but... not really into boxing.

The fighters had an embrace and a smile for each other after going at it for 12 energy-sapping rounds in Sin City

alternine said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I've noticed a lot of people on facebook are mad that it wasnt an all out slug fest or that it didnt end in KO and I have to tell them(did tell them). Boxing is about winning in varieties of ways, its not just all about KO'ing a target. It's also about outsmarting your opponent and wearing them down,out thinking them and out pointing them.

There's more than one style to boxing than just KO'ing and brawling

Thank you. These people don't know a damn thing about boxing.

They watching too much Rocky movies. If Rocky was a real boxer he would be a punching bag and a bum.

I was rooting for Floyd to win but I have to say that was the most boring and underwhelming match that I have seen in recent memory. The fight that Boxing needed may just have actually killed it. lol!

I hope there is no rematch because I think I saw a sparring match rather than an actual fight.

Oh well, at least the comments and memes about this fight are awesome and for that I thank Mayweather for beating Pacman. Hehehehe