By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Fight Night - Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. Mayweather Wins, Unanimous Decision!

Tagged games:

Who will win?

Mayweather 96 27.83%

Pacquiao 144 41.74%

I don't care, view results 105 30.43%

Total:345
CosmicSex said:
pbroy said:
He won without fighting

Flyod is a defensive genius.  He showed in the 11th that he can be very offensive.  But he instead uses his quick reflexes to aoid taking hits while delivering counters. 

Exactly, Floyd knows boxing and controlled the fight.

Around the Network

Do you guys watch boxing or martial arts matches? This was phenomenal.
A counter-puncher vs a defensive/calculated fighter. The way Mayweather kept him at bay was truly masterful.

Really disappointed. Mayweather held back so fucking much but he also behaved like a little bitch.
Just disappointed....

aLkaLiNE said:
Lawlight said:
This is a shitty boxing match. So boring.

They're playing it out this long because it brings more attention for the sport. All the real action will happen quickly, towards the end (we're on round 10 now out of 12. Anytime...)

So, did anything happen? I stopped watching during the last fight because it was still boring.

Goatseye said:
A counter-puncher vs a defensive/calculated fighter. The way Mayweather kept him at bay was truly masterful.

Yes, it was a good show of 2 different styles. Great fight and Floyd was awesome.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

I don't care. It was a boring fight. I pity boxing fans.

We'll make billions in ads by dragging out the fight

And have people believe it was a defensive masterpiece

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This judges were so screwed that it isn't even funny.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Goatseye said:

true I just wished he tried more often to go on the attack like he did at the beginning of the 10th round instead of just jumping around so much

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

episteme said it best, "fraud".

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson