By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Peter Molyneux: “I haven’t got a reputation in this industry any more”

petes always been a bellend in my opinion.Was fun reading an interview conducted by a bellend, on a bellend.

Around the Network

Eh I don't like how the interviewer was asking questions.

Neither party comes off well in this interview.

tl;dr

the title sums it up pretty good anyway.

Hunting Season is done...

How could Molyneux accept answering questions like these ?

Around the Network

Blimey! I can't belive I read all that. I feel bad for Peter Molyneux now... This kind of journalist reminds me of Claudio Feinmann (an infamous journalist here in Argentina), they talk in an "agressive way" and try to get answers they want. In the end they get them! Makes me want to puke seeing that kind of shit.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

zumnupy10 said:

He probably felt cornered by Godus development hell and even though he promised not to spoke to the media again, RockPaperShotgun were pressing for an interview. Considering his lack of reputation, as he himself claims, I'd say he just simply went through with the questions, to get over with them.

As much as I hated his lies, being unable to deliver most of the time and not doing much within the industry, I still liked the first 3 Fable games for what they were.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Shitty interview with a shitty developer. Peter should just make games and not talk to anyone. He has been lying(yes lying) for close to twenty years now starting with the original Fable(then known as Project Ego). He has cried wolf so many times that everyone who still believes him has themselves to blame by now.

zumnupy10 said:

maybe he felt like he deserved it. maybe he even enjoyed it. 

"oh yeah punish me, let me feel your questions on my soul like a whip on my skin, i was a bad boy and i deserve it..."

Hunting Season is done...