By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Actors who you think deserve more recognition!

Leonardo DiCaprio.

He has way too many hit movies on his resume to never have won an Oscar.

Catch Me If You Can/ Wolf Of Wall Street are both mega CLASSIC.

Around the Network

Jason Momoa, could be the next Dwayne Johnson type action star. Liked him as the new Conan.

sabastian said:
Leonardo DiCaprio.

And Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, Django Unchained, The Departed, Inception, it's ridiculous how many awesome movies he's been in without ever winning an Oscar.

Signature goes here!

mark ruffalo

Erika Toda from Liar Game, Death Note, and Keizoku: SPEC 2.  She was brilliant in SPEC 2 as a smart-ass, slovenly, eccentric genius/detective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27PFeicH5w

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
sabastian said:
Leonardo DiCaprio.

And Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, Django Unchained, The Departed, Inception, it's ridiculous how many awesome movies he's been in without ever winning an Oscar.

Glenn Close and Richard Burton never won one either. Doesn't meant hey are held in any less regard. DiCaprio gets a lot of recognition. 

Hmm, pie.

Michael Keaton defiantly deserve the Oscar in my opinion!

Redgrave said:
Jason Momoa, could be the next Dwayne Johnson type action star. Liked him as the new Conan.

He really looked the part. And he was a lot truer to the character than Arnold ever was.

Michael Madsen, very good actor, but he accepts too many trash movies.

He could have been one of the big ones with better agents and managers.

He really messed it up.

Jason Flemyng - good in most things I see him in but never a staring role. But maybe that is why he's good. He seems to be doing more and more British productions while Jason Statham is now Hollywood B-list. Oh and Statham too but he's typcast himself (a good choice but still).

Hmm, pie.