By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Clash of the titans ireland vs england, only one winner

So the best two northern hemisphere teams are set to meet in the six nations, ranked 3rd and 4th. Personally I reckon they should be ranked 2nd and 3rd. As south Africa are not as good. But anyway the six nations is excellent this season and it shows the benefit of having a good coach(cough wales). Anyways I reckon England have a better team than Ireland I just think with the current panel Ireland are better. So who do you think will win the six nations? Also who is better Ireland or England?

old skool

Around the Network

What sport are you talking about exactly? o.o

Mystro-Sama said:

Il edit the post, rugby of course, its what American football came from

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Oh, for a sec I thought you were talking about cricket. lol

Mystro-Sama said:
raidinglarastomb said:

Oh, for a sec I thought you were talking about cricket. lol

No the sport of real men, protection is for pussies, go on youtube and look up rugbys hardiest hits. Unreal, sport for tea men. Lol cricket compared to rugby😂

old skool

Around the Network

Really starting to enjoy rugby.

Ka-pi96 said:
I think England will win it, of course I might be slightly biased

As I biased Irish man I disagree although with full strength teams I think England will win though. Although we do have the best coach in the world I think leinsters record backs that up

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I think England will win it, of course I might be slightly biased

As I biased Irish man I disagree although with full strength teams I think England will win though. Although we do have the best coach in the world I think leinsters record backs that up

I fixed jamie heaslips Xbox, just saying!

Pezzilla said:

Best sport ever, tried to play myself I soon learned I either needed to start taking steroids or moved back in time and went ham at the gym. And frankly I was too lazy for both.

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
Pezzilla said:

Best sport ever, tried to play myself I soon learned I either needed to start taking steroids or moved back in time and went ham at the gym. And frankly I was too lazy for both.it

Its great to see the local support it gets, unlike football/soccer.