By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - R.I.P NintendoGamer

Damn that's tragic! Can't say I knew him at all, but this is very sad news indeed. I thought smeags summoned it all upvery nicely.

RIP

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

I think this is a reminder that behind every account there is so much more than an avatar and words on a forum. There is a person there, a person with dreams, hopes, fears, loves, successes, failures...

I only know the gaming side (and only a fraction of that) of Gerry's life, and from that I could see a passionate man who saw joy (and as Seece said, a bit of dispair ) in the hobby he loved.

How he died doesn't matter as much as how he lived. And from the small snippet I saw, I knew that he was a kind and caring person who loved games.

Rest in peace.

Best post

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I remember seeing him around the site.

Seemed like a nice guy. My condolences for him.

Well they say the good die young, but that's little sympathy to his/hers family and friends

old skool

Wow. Very sad. 26 is far to soon.
I hope they have Mario is Heaven.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Woah, having chatted quite a bit with him on Facebook back in the day I can guess how he passed... Really good guy though, hope he is finally at peace now. My condolences to his family.

RIP :(

May he rest in peace. Hopefully, he is in a much better place.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

That's very terrible news :( Hugs for all their family and I wish he can rest in peace.

Very young, still had a great future in front.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Only 26... This things really grieve and scare at the same time. RIP :(