By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 complete playthrough.(Updated) -The Order 1886 has replayability according to an interview-

For games that you buy, how long should that game's duration be? Depends on genre of course.

Minimum 8hrs+ 198 83.19%

Minimum 8hrs- 39 16.39%

Total:237

I recommend the video with the final boss and ending scene to anyone who's not interested in the game. Hilarious.

And for this game we get like 2 threads a day?

Around the Network

and yet, he runs through the game from start to finish, and the 5hr claim doesnt hold up when the very playlist he posted comes out at 6 hours 30 min...

Lol@poll
If it depends on the genre, why only give absolute choices independent from genres?

I think it's the expectation that counts. I go into an RPG and expect at least 50h of SP game. I go into an indie game and wonder why it's still not over after 2h. Different games are different.

Haven't seen anyone complaining that 1min is too short for a play of Skat.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

okr said:
I recommend the video with the final boss and ending scene to anyone who's not interested in the game. Hilarious.

And for this game we get like 2 threads a day?

also i suggest this video it shows how cliche the ending and final boss is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxmXx2M1oVI

well, I saw the ending... :( disgusting.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
bigjon said:

banned in 5, 4, 3, 2, .....

is that too rude for this site? yikes!, I'll be careful.

Well, its just kindof a troll opinion., He backed it up with nothing.

Yay!!!

vivster said:
Lol@poll
If it depends on the genre, why only give absolute choices independent from genres?

I think it's the expectation that counts. I go into an RPG and expect at least 50h of SP game. I go into an indie game and wonder why it's still not over after 2h. Different games are different.

Haven't seen anyone complaining that 1min is too short for a play of Skat.

That's the point of the + and -,  2 choices are still viable(imo) as long as you don't limit it to specific numbers, but to your point, I was gonna put more numbers but I just felt lazy in redoing it as I accidentally pressed enter and to my shock still submitted my polls XD.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
onionberry said:

is that too rude for this site? yikes!, I'll be careful.

Well, its just kindof a troll opinion., He backed it up with nothing.

Theres like sixteen videos on youtube backing up what I said

-5 hours long? check (six hours max and a lot of it are cinematics.)
-No coop, confirmed
-No multiplayer, confirmed
-QTEs up the ass? check
-"Cinematic expecience" bullshit, check
-Generic gameplay mechanics, check
-Dat QTE final boss, just look at the video

Look at the video on OP if you want more back up for what I wrote. BTW I can't be banned for expressing valid criticism against a video game.

looooooooooooooool at that final boss.

It's all heresay but I read elsewhere that the playthrough is on easy. I would be willing to lay bets (only in theory because I never actually bet) that most experienced TPS players will be able to get through Uncharted 4 first time through in 5 hours on easy if they spend no time looking for treasures, only pickig up the ones they walk right into on their way from point A to point B.

If it's true the playthrough is on easy then it's complete BS. I will almost certainly put the game on hard for my first (and maybe only) complete play through and if easy takes 5 hours for a very skilled gamer then hard will take me more than 10 hours almost guaranteed.

To answer the question though, if I knew going in that I would definitely finish a game first time through in 5 hours I would not buy it at full price no matter what.

In some ways I'm glad this shit is flying around, and I hope it happens to other games in the future that have review embargoes for no reason other than to keep opinions quiet pre-launch. If review copies had been sent out a week or more ago then any embargo should end at least 3 or 4 days before launch, because for a game like this it should be possible for reviewers to have played enough to be able to craft a decent review. I still hope the game reviews pretty well but having all this crap talk flying around is a self inflicted wound IMO because of the review embargo. Sony should end the embargo now and let actual reviews be published so the game can stand or fall on fully open and transparent official reviews.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix