By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some good games to play while listening to a podcast?

I listen to 3-4 podcasts regularly but I like playing games while listening. Up till now I've played Tower Defense games or Minecraft, mindless games, but Im looking for something new to play while listening to a podcast. I was thinking of trying Diablo III or Tropico when it comes to PS4. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Around the Network

tetris

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I can honestly play Destiny while sitting there listening to everything around me, or even paying attention to the TV watching a basketball game or even a show. I can do this because a lot of the game is grinding to level yourself up so you often repeat the same activities over and over again, often against AI so it is easy to do something else at the same time.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

I usually play Animal Crossing or Tomodachi Life while listening to things. Maybe those games aren`t up your alley, haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I play Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Smash, Mario Kart, Destiny (when I owned it), Guacamele, and basically anything where audio dialogue isn't involved (one of the main reasons I put Guacamele on here as I listened to Ghibli orchestra music while playing it to replace its repetitive looping soundtrack).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I usually play sports games while listening to podcasts.

tekken

Something casual, like an indie game.

How about Resogun or Transistor.

Honestly, right now I'm playing Persona 4 Golden and whenever I'm going through dungeons, I usually put a podcast/let's play on.