By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Mario Kart 8 Have the Highest Attach Ratio of Any 8th Gen Game?

Tagged games:

Will MK8 Have the Highest Attach Ratio?

Pshyeah! 37 84.09%

Girl bye. 3 6.82%

See results. 4 9.09%

Total:44
TheGoldenBoy said:
Probably. The only other game I could see challenging it is Halo 5, but even that I doubt.

No way, if Halo 5 sells around 10m then the X1 would need an instal base of 20m, X1 is definitely gonna sell more than 20m.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Probably. The only other game I could see challenging it is Halo 5, but even that I doubt.

No way, if Halo 5 sells around 10m then the X1 would need an instal base of 20m, X1 is definitely gonna sell more than 20m.

I know, that's why I said I doubt it. But that's the only game on the other consoles I could see challenging it.

the last of us

thedawghousev2 said:
the last of us

Do you realize how much it would have to sell to get the same attach rate as MK8?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Yes, and it deserves it all the way!

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
the last of us

Joke?

How is that possible if you think TLOU 2 will sell 15-20m and the PS4 will outsell the PS2? That would in no way equal the attach ratio of MK8.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I say yes, easily, due the Wii U's low install base and MK being the most attactive Wii U game for the general public

Wouldn't doubt it!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well, since only nintendo fans are picking up the Wii U and given its low sales, it's probably gonna be that way.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Keybladewielder said:
I say yes, easily, due the Wii U's low install base and MK being the most attactive Wii U game for the general public

lol it's being bundled