By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The one video game character you can't stand?

All rivals in Pokemon X/Y. They were all stereotypes and boring characters and the battles were insanely easy as well. Pokemon rivals used to be awesome :C

Around the Network

Navi from the Zelda series, it's not that I want Link to talk but man that little fairy bitch is annoying.

I also dislike Kratos the most. "God killer" ugh, so lame. It's like an 8 yr old wrote the character concept.

@Mr. No - How can you hate a character that doesn't talk?

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

So... i'm just playing this game, shooting robots...

... changing resolution and console mid-game...

...and just as i'm about to beat my highscore...

...this MOTHERFUGGER appears...

...chases me with incredible speed...

...and fucks up my day...

...all, while wearing this smile...

...what a fucking psycho.

Versus_Evil said:
Assassins Creeds Desmond I've never hated a character more. No personality, no imagination in his character, terrible VA and his missions segment are so fucking painful to play.

He could probably win it.

Around the Network
Spike0503 said:

-Kratos from God of War. He became an utterly despicable and monstrous person after having somewhat understandable motivations in the original game. (SPOILER-SPOILER) The worst thing is the developers thought it would be a great idea to make him a martyr at the end of the story instead of committing to the "I became a monster" storyline. Cowards.

Kratos is by far the worst game character I've ever seen.

haqqaton said:
Spike0503 said:

-Kratos from God of War. He became an utterly despicable and monstrous person after having somewhat understandable motivations in the original game. (SPOILER-SPOILER) The worst thing is the developers thought it would be a great idea to make him a martyr at the end of the story instead of committing to the "I became a monster" storyline. Cowards.

Kratos is by far the worst game character I've ever seen.

He became quite awful, but I kinda dislike Bayonetta more. At least in the first game you could symphatize and feel invested in his struggle and him as a tragic character. There is not a single moment from the original Bayonetta where I didn't feel annoyed by Bayonetta whenever she chose to open her mouth.

Spike0503 said:

He became quite awful, but I kinda dislike Bayonetta more. At least in the first game you could symphatize and feel invested in his struggle and him as a tragic character. There is not a single moment from the original Bayonetta where I didn't feel annoyed by Bayonetta whenever she chose to open her mouth.

I bought Bayonetta 1 & 2 but I haven't played it yet. She will have to work really hard to win Kratos. xD

haqqaton said:
Spike0503 said:

I bought Bayonetta 1 & 2 but I haven't played it yet. She will have to work really hard to win Kratos. xD

I hope you enjoy them. I don't know what your opinion will be of her, unlike Kratos which is awful by being a hateful, bitter and monstrous human being, Bayonetta is awful by being a shallow, annoying one-liner machine. I kinda think of her as the female Duke Nukem. The game was pretty good though, the first one I mean.

Fi and pretty much everyone from 3D sonic games. I don't know why the Zelda team thought Fi was gonna be a good idea. There were so many Navi issues they redid. Why wasn't it obvious? And Sonic's "Friends" Nearly all of them are totally wasted, crap character that gets forgotten. Or used a gun and you hated him. Why is it mainly Tails, Knuckles, and to an extent Amy only the real good ones.