By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV: A Retrospective

ParryWinkle said:
thatguymarco said:

I find myself wanting him to spoil everything and nothing at the same time, is that wierd?

I feel the same way. I don't want to be spoiled but at the same time HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

hopefully we will get to see actual magic gameplay. it has been 9 years and we only have seen Fire

"We’re still not sure if we’ll have magic in the demo, but we’re planning to have combos, team-attacks, summoning, basically the whole complement of the battle system and even some things that aren’t even going to be in the final release." Source

Apparently, magic is not ready yet.

Around the Network

My pants can't contain myself. I'm ready to be hurt again. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

Lube Me Up

ParryWinkle said:

I feel the same way. I don't want to be spoiled but at the same time HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

hopefully we will get to see actual magic gameplay. it has been 9 years and we only have seen Fire

And Thunder, and Blizzard, I think. It was on the Versus XIII trailers.

I'm now filled with determination.

VXIII said:

"We’re still not sure if we’ll have magic in the demo, but we’re planning to have combos, team-attacks, summoning, basically the whole complement of the battle system and even some things that aren’t even going to be in the final release." Source

Apparently, magic is not ready yet.

I wonder what that means, why would they put something in the demo that won't be in the final release. 

You would think if it can fit in the demo then it can be in the final release. regardless, hopefully they will be pretty small things that won't effect much. the 20th can't come soon enough

I bought a PS3 for this game...

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames