By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nostalgia Lane: The PS3 Song vs The X360 Song!

THE NOSTALGIA! 7 Years Ago now...

vs

Good Times! 

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

back when people thought ps3 was a failure :p

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

The first one made me sad because of the current state of Nintendo.

Great stuff! I wish people nowadays were this creative with their fanboyism. Those songs are catchy as hell (granted, they're based on real songs, but whatever)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Exactly what this generation of consoles is missing; some good old, unique, creative trolling.

Around the Network
kinisking said:

the first 12 months of the ps3 launching was a massive failure. so i'd have agreed with you then. but we all knew it would come back and do good in the end. 

"The funny thing is that 7 years later, Phil Harrison is working for Microsoft xD....

Heck, 7 years feels like an eternity, especially in video game industry...yet at the same time it doesnt feel that long time ago, its really a bizarre feeling."

this youtube comment is spot on. the good old days.

Kerotan said:
kinisking said:

the first 12 months of the ps3 launching was a massive failure. so i'd have agreed with you then. but we all knew it would come back and do good in the end. 

It never came good. Have you seen the losses PS3 took in every single year of its existence? Companies care about profits.

Carl2291 said:
Exactly what this generation of consoles is missing; some good old, unique, creative trolling.

this one is asolute gold. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Kerotan said:
kinisking said:

not all of us, Lots of people thought it would stay like that. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion