By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games left do you think we will see on Wii U?

SMT X FE (though I'd rather have just a Fire Emblem game in the vein of Awakening/If on 3DS but in HD! :D ), Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Pokken Tournament. After that...I feel like it's up in the air. Metroid possibly? I'd be really surprised (very pleasantly) if there was another 3D Mario game. Honestly not sure there'll be too much for 2016 and beyond. But we'll see at E3.

A part of me almost thinks they'd be better off focusing on having some BIG games ready for the next system's launch. I think/hope they're already doing that for the 3DS successor, which is why I think we may get more ports like Xenoblade on 3DS for the next year or two. Cause they really screwed up both 3DS and Wii U's launches with very few must-have titles for their first years, AND overpricing the systems.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

I wish for Endless Ocean 3...Cheebee would agree

Ninten78 said:
I wish for Endless Ocean 3...Cheebee would agree

I think we can throw that on the pile that contains shenmue 3. Unfortunately :( 

Metroid

Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Metroid, some big remake, and Pokken

Around the Network

You U-----the ultimate 1p experience.

I hope metroid

Metroid, Animal Crossing, Pokken and Paper Mario! Of course, it would be nice to get surprised at E3 with something unexpected!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

baloofarsan said:

Diddy Kong Racing, Metroid 2D & 3D, Luigis Mansion, Endless Ocean, Pilotwings, Animal Crossing, Mario & Sonic at Rio Olympic Games,Fire Emblem, Nintendogs, F-Zero U, Trauma Team,  Excite Truck, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, Chibi-Robo!, Donkey Konga, Wii Music, Mario Golf, Battalion Wars, Disney Theme Park, Pokken Fighters, 1080º, Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games PyeongChang, F-Zero, Wave Race, Mario Tennis, Mario Sluggers, Mario Strikers, Rythhm Heaven, Sin & Punishment, Reginleiv, Baten Kaitos, The Last Story...
...and maybe some more

Stop, pls stop, youre getting my hopes up.

Would love a new Trauma Team game and it could work with gamepad.

Just recently played Kid Icarus Uprising, really want a sequel now.

A Battalion Wars with RTS/3rd person shooter action hybrid NAOW!

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda