By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 4 word story summary (warning, no punctuation and little sense)

I have decided to compile the 4 word story, only whenver i'm bored or wish to do some extreme procrastination.

Anyway, this is the 4 word story for just page 1 only at the moment. It only takes 5 minutes a page so if you want to carry it on feel free. Anyway, here it is, page one of 4 word story.

"Soriku was walking when all the sudden the pinky toe And shot Enos through a small open window Where he pulled out of the girl he ate last night until she moaned with cheesy ravioli dripping down she exploded into rainbow the end of which was located Below the Moon where an army lay sleeping That attacked the Mods… Blue was their leader, Gballzack their Queen but the savior was zackbue as he destroyed Himself Alexie Di Onie The Ruler of Burger King soriku's family as leo-j and a hogfarm Ate zackblue had dog sex, he tasted bad so he killed zackblue And benkenobi banned him with a banhammer As the android destroyed zackblue again Soriku unbanned the sun Which exploded on zackblue was destoyed by #17 Goku who threw zackblue. zackblue was resuscitated  Cell killed soriku soriku turned supersaiyan!!! Soriku and Zackblue married No we didn't Dallinor grabbed soriku's wii Non-existant PS3 Get off my Wii Soriku killed dallinor but Dallinor killed zackblue too mistook zackblue for dallinor."

I think this could easily be made into vgchartz the movie.

Around the Network

I skimmed over it and saw "Soriku", "zackblue", and "dog sex". It was around that moment I decided to leave this thread.

VGChartz the movie: The Flame Wars, sounds great, who will play zackblue though?

I didnt remember that, wow, soriku's thread has made him lots of vg$.

mM
leo-j said:
I didnt remember that, wow, soriku's thread has made him lots of vg$.
I thought you were zackblue?

Around the Network

bump, I still want to know if people think this makes no sense

highwaystar101 said:
bump, I still want to know if people think this makes no sense
The story? Obviously. Compiling the story? Whatever makes you happy, man.

When I'm bored and eating Skittles, I sometimes organize them by color and eat them down until there are equal numbers left of each color. This isn't much more pointless than that.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

This story is full of win :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.