By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So how's your portable gaming life? - Mobile fans welcomed too

I am currently considering purchasing a 3DS. Not being able to find Ocarina of Time is putting me off, as is the fact that I still have more P4G to play

Around the Network

I have a 2DS. My cousin just gifted me a PSP the other day. It has FF7 on it and I've become obsessed with it. Well after I fixed it.

Munkeh111 said:
I am currently considering purchasing a 3DS. Not being able to find Ocarina of Time is putting me off, as is the fact that I still have more P4G to play

I was surprised when I found out it became so rare, because 6 months ago it was still regular price on Amazon. Strange how Nintendo stops production of a popular title after less than 4 years on the market.

Anyhow, I'm interested in P4G and the Vita in general. Persona is quite addictive right?

DrasticDracon said:
Munkeh111 said:

I was surprised when I found out it became so rare, because 6 months ago it was still regular price on Amazon. Strange how Nintendo stops production of a popular title after less than 4 years on the market.

Anyhow, I'm interested in P4G and the Vita in general. Persona is quite addictive right?

Well they do an excellent job of keeping all their game prices high. I probably need to buy that and Dream Drop Distance before they're gone for good

Yeah. I've played 115 hours and I'm nearly through with my new game plus, but I'm finding it hard to finish and let all those characters go...

My mobile experience is good. I bought SMTIV for the 3ds the other day cause of the sale! But I won't be getting an n3ds in a while cause in want a limited edition one

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

On 3DS, im playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and getting Majora's Mask 3D next week.

On my Galaxy Note 4 I've been playing Clash of Clans and Peggle Blast

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I play mostly on my Vita. So my portable gaming has been healthy. I don't own a 3DS but we have 2 at home and its both held hostage by my brother and mother playing Pokemon in like FOREVER. lol!

I have a PSP and a Playstation Vita. I am currently at work, and I am playing Final Fantasy IX on my PSP. Because fuck work.

I own a Vita which I play almost daily, and it has been my most used system for months.

I also own a 3DS which I use to play all the time, but have actually gone three months without touching it now.

I own a phone, I play occasional trivial pursuit knock off with a few friends infrequently.

tiffac said:
I play mostly on my Vita. So my portable gaming has been healthy. I don't own a 3DS but we have 2 at home and its both held hostage by my brother and mother playing Pokemon in like FOREVER. lol!

Yes, a little Vita [life] here and there with your other gaming errands is quite healthy.

IFireflyl said:
I have a PSP and a Playstation Vita. I am currently at work, and I am playing Final Fantasy IX on my PSP. Because fuck work.

Only one solution!