By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most difficult level/mission you have ever played?

For me, it would probably have to be Wily Castle 2 from the original Mega Man.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Zkuq said:

Mission 35 of Driver 2, I believe. It was a chase in a mountaineous area, with the objective being to destroy the chased car. The problem? Several. If I didn't fall, I would wreck my own car instead. That, or the target would get away due to me having to drive cautiously. I still don't understand how I could pass that mission. I was stuck at it for years. Literally.

I had a hell of a time on the one I think in Rio where you have to take out a truck where exploding barrels are coming out the back.  The physics and the time limit just made things impossible.  

Both Stuntman games if you are trying to go for perfect, or just make it through some of the later levels.  There is a level in the first game that took me about a 100 times, and a level in the second that cost me a new controller.  

I'm also stuck on a level in Exit Situation 15-5, by this point I have beaten over 140 levels by myself, I know there is a guide on gamefaqs for this level when I was skimming the message board but I refuse to ready it, it just makes no sense and yet I know all the physics of the game.  

The latest God of War, there is a notorius part right near the end that almost cost me the game, I don't have my PS3 hooked up to online so I didn't get the update patch that made that fight easier so I had to do it legit, brutal.  

The final boss of Scorpion King PS2, I lost patience simply because there is a 3 minute unskippable cutscene before the fight, drove me insane.  

Do I have to mention battle toads on nes?

So many, but I can recall something from Mega Man Legends 2, but sadly forgot the specific place or mission.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Ljink96 said:
Do I have to mention battle toads on nes?

OH!! I saw a race between superjeenius, protonjon and some others... So much rage!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

The Lost World levels in DKC2, and Champion's Road in SM3DW.

Oh, and Tubular from Super Mario World... Ugh...

My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

I won't count DK:Country Returns 3D or DK:TF, because some levels on those games are just crazy hard. Wtf was Nintendo thinking when they made that?

So i am going to say Champion's Road of SM3DW. It killed me more than any Souls game.

Playing COD: World at War on veteran was very difficult. This would be my most difficult, considering I haven't played many games. Many missions like heart of the reich make me want to tear my hair out at times.

all god of war moments...

God of War 1 the 10 trials...when you screw up you start back at challenge one...that 8th challenge made me its bitch
God of War III: the Cerberus and those jackal-like enemies(my first play-through was on hard)
and God of War Ascension: that whole trail part(before the patch)

only times where I was livid enough that I was yelling at my TV

EDIT: Also Vanquish: challenges 4&6...the only thing preventing me from platting it

Raid on Sullust, Rogue Squadron 1.

Borderline impossible without the infinite lives cheat.

The final level of Rogue 2 comes close as well.