By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Got my 360 back from the repair center

how would you know it was a new model?

Around the Network

Very true rocket, my roomate only has his TV speakers and they're horrible xD He was cracking up because the damn fan's were making some of the more touching moments in Mass Effect almost comedic xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

For a second i was going to post that someone that makes 401K a year should probably just buy another 360...but then I remembered what the 401K was for. :)

fagarcia75 said:
how would you know it was a new model?

There are a few sources online that have pictures of each drive. Each drive tray looks different. I think there are three different models.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Ugh.

Well, at least you have a X360 to play now.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

There are 3 different DVD model(s), as Rocketpig said...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I sold mine after it was returned to me, never looked back. Its a different feeling once your free of it, then when your counting the days until its return.

You just feel....better.

Yeah, I miss the controls and games, and I barely play my PS3, but my Wii is freakin' awesome still, and I game on my PC also, so, it was really win/win.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Chadius said:
Ugh.

Well, at least you have a X360 to play now.

Yep. I still prefer a loud 360 over the PS3. Other than Uncharted, there just isn't much for the system that keeps my attention.

Just in time for Condemned 2, to boot. I'm really looking forward to that game. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

my Xbox is noisy too, yesterday i was playing while my wife was sleeping... she suddenly wake up... believing thats was raining ... LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989