By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Game Controller

Pro Controller. Best analog placement, superior SNES button layout that's perfect for retro games and fighting games, responsive digital triggers, perfect ergonomics; it's holding one is like holding a lover.

Wish the Gamepad was more like it, shape and size wise..

Around the Network
AZWification said:

The GameCube Wavebird controller! It's simply so...... perfect!

this

Super nes, GC (but only for nintendo games) and playstation 1-2 and maybe 4. (Havent played with it for to long yet)

Im surprised people actually like the pro controller. Imo the analog placement is horrid

For now, 3DS.
However, whenever I get the Pro or an X1, it will change.

Gamepad doesn't deserve to be my fav because in the end it's pointless, and it's pointless bad when it makes Wii U sell less. (imo I think it's a big factor in this). Wiimotes can go to hell for all I care.

Ka-pi96 said:
shinsa said:
Super nes, GC (but only for nintendo games) and playstation 1-2 and maybe 4. (Havent played with it for to long yet)

Im surprised people actually like the pro controller. Imo the analog placement is horrid

Just looked it up and it does look a quite odd

I never even noticed, although I didn't really use it much (most of my Wii U gaming was done with the gamepad or Wiimotes).

Haha to each there own i guess. if they like it,  they like it. But pass me a GC controller any day...but i do jave to admitt tue quailty of the controller feels better though.

Around the Network

The Wii U Gamepad

*Takes out shield

The Neo Geo CD controller which also works on the Neo Geo AES and many arcade superguns. Taking the thing for what it was made for it works perfectly, fighting games and 2D games in general. The buttons are the best ones i have ever used on any controller.

DS4, its an improved version of the controller ive been using for ages.

Puppyroach said:
The Sega Saturn model 2 controller has the best D-pad I've ever used and is so comfortable to use so I would go with that one.

+1

Fighting enthusiasts dream.......... but also an amazing controller in all other aspects too.

To be honest, the xbox one controller, it's weird but when I tried it at gamestop, I was surprised how good it was, much better than ps4 and xbox 360 controller. My hands aren't the common American hands. It just felt natural.