By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wedbush Morgan - April NPD Preview

When do NPD numbers actually come up?

Around the Network

This thursday, I believe. Get your motors ready.

They'll be up thursday. Can anyone copy VGcharts numbers & top 10 games before thursday so we can compare numbers between VGCharts and NPD?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I think their DS numbers might be slightly low. It will be very interesting to see if the PS3 will be outsold by the GBA again.

ioi said:

... It is possible that Sony’s cost of production for the PS3 has declined to the point that the company may consider a hardware price cut some time this summer, and we may see a price cut for the PS2 before the holidays.

Wow, how much are the PS2's right now, like 149? what would they be dropped to?? 99, if so those would make great stocking stuffers this year!

Around the Network

hmm.. the numbers seem a bit lower then they should.. honestly.. even the Wii I was expecting to be above 400k... I hope these predictions are wrong.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I think Wii will be around 350k. I think their Pokemon figures are way off, expect over 1m easily. Probably around 1.2-1.3m. The PS3 price comments are interesting...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

TheBigFatJ said:
I think their DS numbers might be slightly low. It will be very interesting to see if the PS3 will be outsold by the GBA again.

$129 I believe.  At least that is what Best buy says.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Stickball I'm working on it for my news analysis.  Vgcharts monthly hardware looks to be within 10% of what Patcher is predicting for DS, Wii, PS3, 360.  I'll be watching a few things closely, including PSP & 360 because of Elite and the price drop, but I think overall, the data should be pretty accurate this month. 

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

I dont care what is forcasted, im not expecting a PS3 price drop anytime soon. sony cant afford it right now

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary