By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by Week Comparison - UP 35,162 Units YoY

Tag

Around the Network

Regardless of possible undertracking, I kinda expected January to be down YOY. With the immense launch hype PS4 had, its jan sales last year were inflated by that momentum. Next month will be uo :)

This should be interesting...not sure if I buy 2015 being behind 2014 for two out of the first three weeks of this year...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Good thread.

Tagged.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

RolStoppable said:
teigaga said:
Regardless of possible undertracking, I kinda expected January to be down YOY. With the immense launch hype PS4 had, its jan sales last year were inflated by that momentum. Next month will be uo :)

Next month had 300k bonus sales from Japan last year. Won't be easy to match or exceed.

Shit forgot about that. Welp! March it is. 

Around the Network

Given the growth of every Playstation home console ever in the second year and the snowball effect of friends buying I have to believe we'll see some upwards adjustments.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Tagging, and also a recommendation of maybe placing the links to the other two consoles threads in the OP? Would be nice for a quick compare.

Tag'd.

Very interesting....
create 3DS Week by week

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

Will follow with interest thanks.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot