By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo FB page conducting survey, asks about influence of Youtube

Are you going to fill the survey?

Yeah - They should know t... 66 70.97%

Yeah - They need to know ... 7 7.53%

No - I don't think it'll matter long run 5 5.38%

No - Ain't nobody got time fo dat! 10 10.75%

No - Not a Nintendo Fan (... 5 5.38%

Total:93

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo?fref=nf

Let me know if the link works.

It's a slightly long survey that goes through a lot of social media questions, but if you feel strongly about how Nintendo is handling their Youtube Let's Play policy, this is the place to let them know.

I filled it out and it's pretty interesting what they're studying.

Around the Network

I like how the comments aren't even about youtube or social media but rather about amiibos and gamecube adapters

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lol. Looking at the FB comments, people are more concerned over Amiibo.

Captain_Yuri said:
I like how the comments aren't even about youtube or social media but rather about amiibos and gamecube adapters

AgentZorn said:
Lol. Looking at the FB comments, people are more concerned over Amiibo.

They do ask about Amiibos as well. If you mark your favorite as the rare ones, they might produce more.

Oh god, that survey was so long XO It took so much time...

However, I do hope that this survey pushes them into the right direction for social medias.

Around the Network

Considering Youtube is essentially what convinced me to buy a Wii U and 3DS, I'm gonna have to fill out this survey to support it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Don't really know why you're focusing on YouTube with this thread seeing as how they're asking about a bunch of social media sites in that survey, but yeah, I filled it out. I only really follow them on Facebook, though.

Spend fifteen minutes and then survey errors so cannot complete.

I chose Bayonetta as the "Nintendo" game that best described my personality. Then I clicked submit for next question but server crashed.

time wasted lol.

Please fill in the survey to support it! I actually did it myself.