By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Monty Oum has passed away

He showed the world one of the first Samus lesbian ship with Nicole-458! He never even finished Dead Fantasy!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

He went into a coma after having a sever allergic reaction due to a medical procedure?! WTF! O_O

RIP Monty Oum : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I came to know who he was after having done a Let's Play with his wife, Sheena. He is rather talented, and given that Sheena is an obviously wonderful person, he can only be, no doubt, a person undeserving of the fate that has befallen him.

My heart goes out to Sheena as well. I hate seeing bad things happen to good people, it has always bothered me deeply.

Both of them are very well loved, but if you find some time, giving his wife some positive wishes and support will go a long way.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

33 years old. That's just so sad. My condolences.

Around the Network

Fuck.... there goes my Dead Fantasy :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i cant belive he died... he was so young... RIP Monty Oum

Added this to the OP. RoosterTeeth held a podcast dedicated to Monty. I recommend everyone watch the last 3 minutes at least, it's a nice tribute video.

Sad news, allergies suck...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC