By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

BraLoD said:
OttoniBastos said:

That is exactly what is happening on /v/ right now! They loved Demon's souls,loved dark even more cause it was on PC and now they want bloodborne to suck cause they don't want to buy a PS4!

I remember before playing Demon's Souls I heard it was horrible, the graphics sucked so hard, I should just avoid it and play Dark Souls... lol.

I'm glad I don't go wirh other people shit, the game was fantastic, and after I discovered the guy was a PC only gamer, he was just spreading shit about it because he didn't wanted to get a PS3 to play it, he haven't even played the game! There where guys agreeing with him there and I'm pretty sure they haven't played it either. People say stuff they don't know a thing about for some ridiculous reasons and yeah, I'm already seeing people praying for Bloodborne to fail, because they want to play it so badly but can't without a PS4 so they have to say it's the worst game ever. They don't even respect the developers who work on that other games they say they love. I wonder if they will be happy with FS going off bussiness if Bloodborne fails hard and they don't get any more games from them because them wanted so badly to play that game.

Some ridiculous logic some people have, the don't deserve to have played a great game as Dark Souls.

That's how PC/Xbox fans were for MGS4.Calling it a movie,saying it's just cut scenes with no game play and bashing the game without ever playing it because they refused to buy a PS3.now the same haters are anticipating MGS5.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
The Oder #9
PS4 #11
xbone #24

seems all the hate isnt effecting the order sales. if things keep up we might see pretty strong first week sales for the order

The masses do not know or care about previews/reviews.Just like DriveCLub,people will buy The Order and love it regardless of reviews.It;s just like with Killzone 1,I bought it and enjoyed it.Still think it's one of the best FPS ever created and actually had tons of innovation copared to other FPS that were overrated.

bananaking21 said:
The Oder #9
PS4 #11
xbone #24

seems all the hate isnt effecting the order sales. if things keep up we might see pretty strong first week sales for the order

May be these things giving big marketing and asking many users to try and find out themselves. We should not forget that PS4 has big install base and most of them who bought are hardcore fans so they will be waiting for games and this interesting controversy from trolls and grapphics praise going to ask them to try.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

SkyHold said:
bananaking21 said:
The Oder #9
PS4 #11
xbone #24

The masses do not know or care about previews/reviews.Just like DriveCLub,people will buy The Order and love it regardless of reviews.It;s just like with Killzone 1,I bought it and enjoyed it.Still think it's one of the best FPS ever created and actually had tons of innovation copared to other FPS that were overrated.

Thing about the order is ppl literally hate on it for "not innovating" and doing things other games do

Seriously what is the point of genres, if all of a sudden a tps gets critisized for being a tps

Makes no sense.

DannyDanger89 said:

Thing about the order is ppl literally hate on it for "not innovating" and doing things other games do

Seriously what is the point of genres, if all of a sudden a tps gets critisized for being a tps

Makes no sense.

driveclub got pointed lowered in a review for not being open world. people are literally bashing on some games for being a specific genre of gaming. 

Around the Network

The Order keeps on going up. Wonder if PS4 will see a bump in the next few days, seems steady right now

bananaking21 said:
The Oder #9
PS4 #11
xbone #24

Indeed! With fous days to go, blasting towards the top 5 should be within striking distance. 

Anyway, looks like "Order" itself is.being restored within the hourly updates. PS4 should crack top 10 soon, Xbox One can bust into the top 20, PSTV falling off like a rock as expected, and of course GTA V no longer has legs; those legs have been upgraded to tracks from a German Leopard 2; built to last.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

BraLoD said:
The Order at #8!
Soon to be #6

It just shows you how the internet is a 'tiny' percentage of gamers in general.

The PS5 Exists. 

binary solo said:
alrightiwill said:
BraLoD said:
OttoniBastos said:

That is exactly what is happening on /v/ right now! They loved Demon's souls,loved dark even more cause it was on PC and now they want bloodborne to suck cause they don't want to buy a PS4!

I remember before playing Demon's Souls I heard it was horrible, the graphics sucked so hard, I should just avoid it and play Dark Souls... lol.

I'm glad I don't go wirh other people shit, the game was fantastic, and after I discovered the guy was a PC only gamer, he was just spreading shit about it because he didn't wanted to get a PS3 to play it, he haven't even played the game! There where guys agreeing with him there and I'm pretty sure they haven't played it either. People say stuff they don't know a thing about for some ridiculous reasons and yeah, I'm already seeing people praying for Bloodborne to fail, because they want to play it so badly but can't without a PS4 so they have to say it's the worst game ever. They don't even respect the developers who work on that other games they say they love. I wonder if they will be happy with FS going off bussiness if Bloodborne fails hard and they don't get any more games from them because them wanted so badly to play that game.

Some ridiculous logic some people have, the don't deserve to have played a great game as Dark Souls.

There's a few flaws to your story but I won't go into because it's not the nature of the thread but...

[bolded]This is where you should just forget about a persons game opinion. Games differ in graphical ability, as is the nature of games. Wii U games looks best to me because of the art style :D 

Also, I've never played Dark Souls, but it should be fairly obvious with the critical acclaim and general fan acclaim to ignore a single persons experience of a game.

In fact one of my best friends who only owned a 360 borrowed a PS3 solely to play DS(and later repurchased it on PC)

You'll 

You'll...have to rethink what you're typing because there isn't a single "DS" game that is on PS3 and PC and not also on 360.

Anyway I have no time for anyone who wants a game to suck because they can't play it because they don't have the platform and don't want to bother getting the platform. Such attitudes are petty, pathetic and immature. At least people who are wishing against all evidence that a game is excellent aren't wishing something that could end up seeing a company go out of business and real people to lose jobs that cause them financial hardship. The only time I wish failure on games, movies, books etc are when those things are morally or politically bankrupt according to my views and so I hope they never see the light of day and the odious people who thought it was a good idea to produce such awful stuff would disappear into irrelevance.

Demon's souls is exclusive to PS3.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:
The Order at #8!
Soon to be #6

It just shows you how the internet is a 'tiny' percentage of gamers in general.

Vocal minorities... you gotta love them. Hopefully, this will also help sell more PS4's so it won't fall more behind YOY.