By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Teens React to The Last of Us (Part 6 Uploaded TODAY! Future episodes biweekly)

What did you think of their reactions?

Great - as expected 56 48.28%

Great - and I was surprised 21 18.10%

Okay - as expected 15 12.93%

Okay - and I was surprised 5 4.31%

Horrible - as expected 18 15.52%

Horrible - and I was surprised 1 0.86%

Total:116

Not bad. That game opening was just...

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
They sure love drama games.

They always do games the invoke strong reactions, otherwise the show would be boring (or even more boring if you're not a fan)

RCTjunkie said:
QUAKECore89 said:
They sure love drama games.

They always do games the invoke strong reactions, otherwise the show would be boring (or even more boring if you're not a fan)

Well...

I'm more dark age, medievil, sci-fi & parody games geek, honestly. xD

QUAKECore89 said:
RCTjunkie said:

Well...

I'm more dark age, medievil sci-fi & parody games geek, honestly. xD

Sadly as cool as those genres are, I don't think they'll get a "cool enough" reaction to cover them. They did do Goat Simulator and Octodad though if those counts as parody games

I have to say I don't really get the point of these "Teens react to" videos. I mean I thought the idea was to show them old things or stuff that people would expect to be alien to stereotypical "teens"... a popular PS3/PS4 game from 2013? Are "teens" takes on that really that interesting?

Around the Network

oh this is gonna be good!

This is one of the best react videos after they played the PT demo. That one was gold heheheh

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

RuRo said:
I have to say I don't really get the point of these "Teens react to" videos. I mean I thought the idea was to show them old things or stuff that people would expect to be alien to stereotypical "teens"... a popular PS3/PS4 game from 2013? Are "teens" takes on that really that interesting?

Considering the React channel has over 3 Million subscribers, and their main channel has about 12 million, yeah there's a market for these things.

My best guess is other teens or older kids want to know what the average teen thinks is "cool" or not so they can feel normal or know what is okay to like or not. Myself I have followed for a while and I am just curious about the sociological aspects of their response to things I personally like or dislike. And I figure since they play video games fairly frequently, the community here might be interested in what other people think of something they think so dearly of.

RCTjunkie said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Well...

I'm more dark age, medievil sci-fi & parody games geek, honestly. xD

Sadly as cool as those genres are, I don't think they'll get a "cool enough" reaction to cover them. They did do Goat Simulator and Octodad though if those counts as parody games

....No, you'll never know, which one. A dark parody.

Anyway. I love dark age story such as Warcraft 2, like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU-n8UZM5Cc

That was funny, looking forward for more.