By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will be the best selling game of February?

?

The Order 1886 94 42.92%

Majora's Mask 3D 66 30.14%

Evolve 27 12.33%

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 27 12.33%

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse 2 0.91%

Other (Please specify) 3 1.37%

Total:219
DarkRPGamer007 said:
I think MM3D will do better than a lot think. I mean, look at ORAS remakes. They outsold everything in 2014, despite coming out quite late. Obviously MM3D won't do nearly that much, but it could easily beat anything else listed above

Comparing a Pokemon remake to Majora's Mask doesn't make any sense. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
On one platform?
Evolve if all platforms
The Order if on one platform

Really?

I have the feeling that Evolve is going to flop hard, or won't meet decent expectations.

Looking at multiple sources, I would have to say The Order 1886. I know that VGChartz' preorder charts are garbage but just going by that, it seems like the Order has built up a real lead over combined Evolve SKUs and has more time to build up pre orders.

I think The Order will have a bigger opening, but MM3D will sell more lifetime.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Probably the Order because that type sells.

But I'd like it to be MH4.

Around the Network

Probably the Order or Evolve, though I am hoping that Majora's Mask will do alright sales wise.

Ali_16x said:
I think it's going to be the Order just because I think Sony will do a HUGE marketing campaign for it. They barely did any marketing in the holidays since they didn't have any exclusives to market so I think they've saved quite a bit of money for The Order. It also seems like casuals will buy this game.

they should have advertised LBP3 a lot more

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Wright said:
platformmaster918 said:
On one platform?
Evolve if all platforms
The Order if on one platform

Really?

I have the feeling that Evolve is going to flop hard, or won't meet decent expectations.

it's the only one of these I've seen advertised so I have to think it'll sell at least decently.  It could hurt if the larger PS4 install base isn't aware that it's releasing for the console since the ads are Xbox centric

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

hmmm i think majora's mask will win it.

platformmaster918 said:
Ali_16x said:
I think it's going to be the Order just because I think Sony will do a HUGE marketing campaign for it. They barely did any marketing in the holidays since they didn't have any exclusives to market so I think they've saved quite a bit of money for The Order. It also seems like casuals will buy this game.

they should have advertised LBP3 a lot more

I don't think they even advertised it in America at all.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"