By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think will win e3 this year?

Who you think is gonna win

Microsoft: GEARS!!! BANJO!!! PERFECT DARK!!!! 38 11.41%

Nintendo: METROID!!! ANIM... 158 47.45%

Sony: GOD OF WAR!!! LAST ... 137 41.14%

Total:333

Gamers always win.

Most probably I won't buy an X1 or WiiU, so if you ask me Sony always win, I almost don't care about anything coming from MS and Nintendo this Gen apart from the Banjo Game for X1.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

I might have to go with MS on this if they really do have more deals or in dev than we know. Sony has a LOT going for them and a lot they could show, but we all have a decent idea of what they are doing. If MS drops a megaton or two, I feel the shock value would be through the roof.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I feel that Microsoft's E3 will be predictable and will be showing games we already know about: Halo 5, Gears, Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Quantum Break, and Tomb Raider. There will be a surprise or two. MS tends to play their conferences "safe".

I enjoyed Nintendo Direct from last year. I thought Nintendo won last year's E3 because they announced a bunch of new games that were interesting. I expect nothing different this year.

Sony's situation is interesting. They like to focus on E3, Gamescom, and TGS equally. It was also confirmed that PS Experience will be annual, so Sony has basically 4 major conferences to cover. In addition, there will be another PS event on Feb 13, though I think this event will focus more on services rather than on games.

Most likely Nintendo. They hold their cards close to their chest. MS with the Rare franchise revival will have me giving a side eye, but I am not expecting much.

And Sony.......yeah they have me completely disinterested in the PS4. Unless their God of War smashes my expectations, this will be the first time I have skipped out on a playstation console.

Depends on what is your taste nintendo if you like their games, sony if you like more mature themed games and if youre looking for graphics

Around the Network

Nintendo cause they wont have a dull moment due to it being digital and treehouse plus if they have another tourney = fap fap fap

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Skullwaker said:
When Nintendo reveals Metroid, they'll win.

I totally agree! That's always the single deciding factor for me when it comes to E3!

dang sony and nintendo are close

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Sony or microsoft. Unless nintendo reveal a new console hardware, I dont see them winning.

I honestly think Microsoft and Nintendo will likely have the best showings, however I don't believe Sony will have a "bad" showing.

Sony is going to tout their new services rolling out to PlayStation Network, and games for the PS4. They'll attempt to make the PS3 and PS Vita seem relevant, but it'll be disappointing to anyone but ardent fans of Sony or those devices.

Most likely, both Nintendo and Microsoft will be bringing new hardware to E3. Nintendo in the form of a new console, and Microsoft in the form of HoloLens. While Microsoft already demonstrated HoloLens, you'll see more of it in action and more (greater) details about the hardware. Namely, the fact that HoloLens will include mobile capabilities (i.e. phone/data).

If Nintendo does make a console announcement, expect the release date to be Q1 2016. Hardware is on schedule, but Nintendo's network will be undergoing a major improvement. Look for a new, truly innovative gaming experience that'll awe the crowd in it's audacity, but might underwhelm in its implementation. Nintendo will be making an effort to appeal heavily to everyone, die-hard gamer, Nintendo fans, as well as young gamers. That said, the services will see a maturation in their feature set.

Microsoft has a lot of games to announce, but how those games will break down between 2015 and 2016 is currently anyone's (outside of Microsoft) guess. Microsoft will also talk about service improvements and features on Xbox Live, A major OS update will be announced for Fall 2015 that'll bring some new features to the console. Cross platform play between Windows 10 and Xbox One will be demonstrated. I think we'll also learn about new services coming from the cloud. Microsoft may feature some new games that'll take advantage of Kinect features, but the real big Kinect news will come in 2016.

Biggest thing from Sony will be PlayStation Vue. Biggest thing from Microsoft will still be HoloLens. Biggest thing from Nintendo will be a new hardware announcement (if they announce it) or a remake of an existing franchise for the Wii U.

I don't believe any games will be that impressive.