By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Resident Evil 7 Will Blow Your Minds

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Err...awesome news. 13 31.71%

Okabe go home you drunk 28 68.29%

Total:41

I think this is a pun because in the game, you can shoot zombies in the head... No?

Okay I got nothing. back to work.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Carl2291 said:
The Leon part of RE6 was at least good.

...the Leon part of RE6 was atrocious.

All lies.

Leon part of the game was the only enjoyable part of that game.

Carl2291 said:
Wright said:

All lies.

Everything about Resident Evil 6 is extremely enjoyable; it just happens that the second half of Leon's campaign is atrocious. Just like Chris' first half.

Wright said:

Everything about Resident Evil 6 is extremely enjoyable; it just happens that the second half of Leon's campaign is atrocious. Just like Chris' first half.

Ehh, I can agree that it went downhill in the last half of his campaign.

Woah, did they learn this from Kojima? That's one bold claim, considering how RE5 and 6 are. They should watch what they say before they set up people for disappointment.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Wright said:
Carl2291 said:
The Leon part of RE6 was at least good.

No kidding! The best part was the Jake's campaign but only because of sherry!

OT: My mind is ready.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Hopefully they learn from REmake HD and REvelations.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

All lies.

I completely disagree. The Leon part was actually good. They got a little carried away with the ending though, SPOILERS***** with ADA randomly showing up wherever he is. 

Multishanks said:

I completely disagree. The Leon part was actually good. They got a little carried away with the ending though, SPOILERS***** with ADA randomly showing up wherever he is. 

Leon's campaign started the strongest, with the homage to Resident Evil 2 and some other things, but it quickly devoid into something unsubstancial. After The Church, everything goes downhill. To my mind comes the battle with the mutant shark on The Catacombs or the final boss which you have to defeat like seven times before he gives up - this made sense with Ustanak in Jake's campaign, but lacked complete sense on Leon's -.

Also, Leon doesn't even manage to give one single hit to Chris. He sucks!

I believe him, yo.  I don't know why, but I do.