By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When did gaming become a charity instead of a business?

JayWood2010 said:

I think people are just saying to support the games you like and actually buy them. Nintendo fans in general dont really support much outside of nintendo games while PS and XB fans seem to like a wider variety of games

Going by the spirit of the OP I feel like interest in buying and playing a game should replace "support" and the persons interest in a products, wether it's games or anything else should always come before support.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I think people are just saying to support the games you like and actually buy them. Nintendo fans in general dont really support much outside of nintendo games while PS and XB fans seem to like a wider variety of games

i agree with this reasoning.

This started when people stoped calling videogame comercial products to call them pieces of art.

Remenber, its just a company runing a businees, and if you don't buy their games legally, they will not apreciate your effort of playing their games.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Are you saying third party games are all bad?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

estebxx said:
JayWood2010 said:

i agree with this reasoning.

I feel like that is bull. There is no proof that nintendo fans are single console owners. If anything the still healthy nintendo handheld market proves that many people have diverse tastes.