By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 contains 16 hours of sex scene motion capture data

IFireflyl said:
Trunkin said:
Gross. I'm sorry, but videogame graphics have not reached the point where sex scenes are anything more than disturbing, IMO.

Still hyped for the game, but I hope most of these are optional.

I disagree with this on the grounds that it's still better than The Discovery Channel.

I don't follow. :o

Around the Network
Wright said:

This is the only thing that has bothered me with The Witcher games. It is fine if they want to put sex in it, but Geralt is faithful to Triss on the novels. I'm guessing some of those 16 hours, just like a lot of TW2 scenes, are not with Triss.

Might as well include gay scenes, y'know.

Suppose that depends on how far you stretch the concept of role playing.  Geralt of the novels may be one way, but given choice the player's Geralt can have different aspects to his personality.

Trunkin said:
IFireflyl said:
Trunkin said:
Gross. I'm sorry, but videogame graphics have not reached the point where sex scenes are anything more than disturbing, IMO.

I disagree with this on the grounds that it's still better than The Discovery Channel.

I don't follow. :o

Discovery Channel has some pretty disturbing sex scenes.

The feminists will probably hate it, Homophobes will dig it as long as there is no gay-scenes. What have this world become?  oooh.. that's right... Nothing have ever changed

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Trunkin said:

Bitch please

When i was a teenager i once masterbated to a private dance in GTA san andreas

im not joking...lol

Around the Network
Wright said:

This is the only thing that has bothered me with The Witcher games. It is fine if they want to put sex in it, but Geralt is faithful to Triss on the novels. I'm guessing some of those 16 hours, just like a lot of TW2 scenes, are not with Triss.

AAA games only have yuri. Don't get your hopes up for any yaoi...

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
Wright said:

Well, Mass Effect 3 had guy on guy scenes ain't it?

ghost_of_fazz said:
PieToast said:

Well, Mass Effect 3 had guy on guy scenes ain't it?

Just like Dragon Age has gay relationships!

I wonder who they got to do the motion capture. Usually it's the people that make the game right?

Hmm, pie.

I'm suddenly intrigued.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.