By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which version of Persona 3 do you recommend?

Which is the best version?

Persona 3 (Original) 0 0%

Persona 3 FES 17 60.71%

Persona 3 Portable 11 39.29%

Total:28
thatguymarco said:
GdaTyler said:

What are you playing it on?

PCSX2, what else would I play it on? On my PS2? Ha! As if!

LOL thought you had it as a PS2 classic on PS3. :P PCSX2 is good. I haven't used it in about 3 years so it'll take some setting up again with my controller. I am forced to do so as I really want some sort of portability so I can play it on my laptop. This seems to be the most complete version so I have no choice. PS2 is dead so it can't be helped. :P A friend has a disc so I'll see if I can pop it into it and see if it can run it. I think it can but I haven't tested it.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network
GdaTyler said:
thatguymarco said:

PCSX2, what else would I play it on? On my PS2? Ha! As if!

PCSX2 is good. I haven't used it in about 3 years so it'll take some setting up again with my controller. I am forced to do so as I really want some sort of portability so I can play it on my laptop. This seems to be the most complete version so I have no choice. PS2 is dead so it can't be helped. :P A friend has a disc so I'll see if I can pop it into it and see if it can run it. I think it can but I haven't tested it.

Good luck with that. By the way, the game has been working pretty okay for me but there's some rare instances that after an attack animation in the middle of battle, everything will just stop moving and the game will be unplayable from that point on, forcing me to restart. I don't what is causing it but I guess that's something to do with the ISO or PSCX2's settings, because I've seen it work perfectly on YouTube videos. I don't think you'll have this problem, but it's better to get it out of the way right now so that you save EVERY SINGLE CHANCE YOU GET so that you don't lose much progress.

I'm now filled with determination.

Persona 3 FES is definitely the one to go for.

I like P3P. I've never played P3 FES though, but in P3P you can choose the gender of the protagonist, which opens up new scenarios in the story.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I played p3p, battle wise is the version to go to.

But FES got the expansion.

Not a win-win situation, imo.