By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Zestiria sales have surpassed 400,000

O_O
BEAST!!!!
Honestly for what, the 6th Tales game on PS3 (5th newish game, 2 were year old ports) that is amazing. Still think it will need a PS4 port for the western release if it wants to sell like the other games though

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Great sales! I hope it comes soon to the west, can't wait to play this!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-18/ign-tales-of-zestiria-to-get-western-release-6-months-after-japanese-release/.78918

Within 6 months, which puts it in this Summer. Typical though since both Xillia 1 and 2 launched in summer months.

Panama said:
And all for the meagre cost of pissing off your entire fanbase. Congratulations Namco you've done it again!

Ammmm what did they do ?

ktay95 said:
O_O
BEAST!!!!
Honestly for what, the 6th Tales game on PS3 (5th newish game, 2 were year old ports) that is amazing. Still think it will need a PS4 port for the western release if it wants to sell like the other games though

I dont think JRPG fans are getting rid of their PS3's quite yet. Theres more titles coming this year. Tales isnt a mainstream and definitly not a bro gamer series, so i dont think it would be worth it.

I would rather they remastered Vesperia for the PS4. The cell shaded graphics are more likely to be accepted than the bland envyronments from a PS4 perspective.

wolfofthepack said:
Panama said:
And all for the meagre cost of pissing off your entire fanbase. Congratulations Namco you've done it again!

Ammmm what did they do ?

Namco's usual DLC shenanigans. Game is being rated extremely lowly by consumers and is being returned faster than usual. It's already received a discount at just the third day on the shelf.

Around the Network
Panama said:
wolfofthepack said:
Panama said:

Ammmm what did they do ?

Namco's usual DLC shenanigans. Game is being rated extremely lowly by consumers and is being returned faster than usual. It's already received a discount at just the third day on the shelf.

ohhhhhhh so it seems they dropped the ball on this one ! still will play it thou kinda a tales junkie

Great news, hope it sells many more as love this series.

Very nice! COMG was another time wrong!

great, sadly i got spoiled the other day about one of the most awesome "events" in the entire game... (wish i could errase that from my memory).

Blood_Tears said:
Anfebious said:
Great sales! I hope it comes soon to the west, can't wait to play this!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-18/ign-tales-of-zestiria-to-get-western-release-6-months-after-japanese-release/.78918

Within 6 months, which puts it in this Summer. Typical though since both Xillia 1 and 2 launched in summer months.

Thanks for the info! Could this be the fastes Tales of translation yet? Some of the Tales of games took years to get localized.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"