By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XV screenshots! (Updated)

IkePoR said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

That foliage.

So "next" gen.

Much impress.

All joking aside, I have to agree that fighting on the highway is a bit... erhm... bland feeling. I'm not saying that they won't impress with fantasy environments (because trust me, there WILL be impressive environments SOMEWHERE in the game), but these particular photos fail to impress.

Read as "the hallway".  

No.  Not the hallway ... not the hal--

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL FFXIII

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

These complaints are reaching much. You don't need to look too fantastical to be considered fantasy. We've had plenty of that already in other games so why not try something a bit more familiar to our real world? It's still fantasy. Do you see eople carrying giant swords in real life? Do you see swords rotating around people and giving them the ability to teleport? Are Behemoths real? No. Yep, that's fantasy.

It may be too much to ask, but I'm still waiting for a non mmo main entry FF where the main cast looks similar to these. Maybe I'm the only one.

I'm not convinced. It looks too much like FFXIII. It needs great characters and a great story. Open world games tend to be boring. We need variety, events, secrets, side quests that are more than just fetch quests.

bigtakilla said:

It may be too much to ask, but I'm still waiting for a non mmo main entry FF where the main cast looks similar to these. Maybe I'm the only one.

Yeah, it's weird that I liked these armor set, maybe because they resemble a samurai armor.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
bigtakilla said:

Yeah, it's weird that I liked these armor set, maybe because they resemble a samurai armor.

Not to mention they look mysterious and intimidating as hell.  Very memorable and awesome staples of Final Fantasy, even more so than spikey haired Asian heros.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Wow, X better release long before this if it wants a crack at sucess.

IkePoR said:
Sunstrider said:
bigtakilla said:

Not to mention they look mysterious and intimidating as hell.  Very memorable and awesome staples of Final Fantasy, even more so than spikey haired Asian heros.

Agreed.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

looks really good!

Samus Aran said:

Graphics look impressive, environments look bland. I'm not seeing much fantasy I'm afraid (more sci-fi ish if you ask me).

Like half the FF games you didn't play, there is more scifi than fantasy.

It has always been on hybrid franchise, and every director applied a different mix.(10 might be the least sci fi one)