By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XV screenshots! (Updated)

*Heavy Breathing*

Also, people need to consider we have only seen ONE area of the whole game.

Just you wait, the game will be incredible.

Around the Network

Like with all over hyped games, I hope this one is good. The crow population plummeted last year, they need time to repopulate.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
Like with all over hyped games, I hope this one is good. The crow population plummeted last year, they need time to repopulate.

I'm not sure something can be considered over hyped before it's even released... ^^; Without the actual title as point of reference, the term loses meaning.

BraLoD said:
Must... not... fap...

Ans what with this people? They've already show that giant montain like turtle, those big I don't even know what long neck animals, those mammuth like animals, that giant stone like creature (that can even be captured), and behemots, there is one right there. So now they show some guys and people say the game has no fantasy, wtf?

The will to hate this game is giant, and I don't know why!

I'm pretty sure its the environments that people hate.

Such as myself, I find myself cringing everytime i see this big ass Highway.  Even worse when I see four guys driving a convertable down it.

It can have all the fantasy like animals its wants, but what us complainers want is some jaw dropping fantasy environmental area.  We are hoping this game is like Xenoblade in its first area.  The first part was pretty standard looking, then it got to areas that made one go "wow, that is amazing"  we want ot see more than grass, trees and mountains.  We can see that easy enough going outside.  We wnat to see environments that we can't see in real life.  Like Avatar movie.  It wasn't such a huge hit because of its story.  IT was cause of its amazing world and how cool it looked.  plants that glowed when you stepped on them.  ect.  

I kinda want to see other environments. We've already seen this.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Wow those complaints XD

Good thing Square doesn't listen to them or we'd get the same game every time.

Perhaps they should have. Maybe then we wouldnt of gotten the FF13 trilogy that no one wanted xD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

sc94597 said:
I kinda want to see other environments. We've already seen this.

Yeah sorry, these were the only screenshots they showed, I thought it was something we did not see in the trailer.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

The game is graphically gorgeous. But I'm not sure I dig the whole fighting on a road next to a vast prairie setup. I'm looking forward to seeing some more environments, but if they're all similar to this one, I don't know how I feel about that. Though this is coming from someone who's never played Final Fantasy in his life, so my opinion doesn't really mean shit.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Samus Aran said:

Graphics look impressive, environments look bland. I'm not seeing much fantasy I'm afraid (more sci-fi ish if you ask me).

This

i want moar videos!!! >-<

And for the complainers all i have to say is, well, just dont buy the game, i see no reason to be mad about the artistic choices from the developer team. All this thing about Xenoblade being better than Fai fan is pointless. Nintendo is not gonna sell more copies because of it, if anything its gonna make things worse, cuz pople as ignorant as me are gonna choose the prettier game regardless the quality gap between the average FFXV and the godlike experience that is xenoblade. Yes i said it, FFXV looks more pretty than the chosen one.