By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What version of Windows do you have?

What version of Windows do you have?

XP 20 5.54%

Vista 8 2.22%

7 177 49.03%

8 6 1.66%

8.1 114 31.58%

Other 14 3.88%

See Results 22 6.09%

Total:361

I'm interested to see what version of Windows you guys have, I have Windows 7 on my main laptop and Windows 8.1 on my other one.

Around the Network

Windows 7 never moved on to 8 .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Windows 7, waiting to see if I want to upgrade to Windows 10.

Windows 7

Windows 7. My dad sent me a copy of W8 and Office a few years back while he worked at MS (no, he did work for Xbox :p), but I've never bothered to install either. I know W8 can be customized to function as a faster version of W7, but I've never seen it as worth the energy. Really should get round to install Office though...

I'm interested in W10, but i plan on waiting a few months to see how things turn out for it.

Around the Network

Windows OS's are like Halo games when it comes to public praise and usage. People are always a version or two behind when it comes to praise.

It's pretty funny to see that the Windows version which is rushed and designed as a patch to fix the mistakes previous version made becomes the most beloved OS of all time.

Windows millenium --> XP

Windows Vista --> Windows 7

I guess Windows 10 will be the best OS ever

Zekkyou said:
Windows 7. My dad sent me a copy of W8 and Office a few years back while he worked at MS (no, he did work for Xbox :p), but I've never bothered to install either. I know W8 can be customized to function as a faster version of W7, but I've never seen it as worth the energy. Really should get round to install Office though...

I'm interested in W10, but i plan on waiting a few months to see how things turn out for it.

Windows 8 is actually pretty likeable, it's kinda hard to get used to though. I'm very interested in 10, mostly for the Xbox app.

8.1. It's alright, can't wait for 10 tho!

8.1. I haven't had any problems switching to it from 7.

I use a couple third party apps to make 8.1 feel more like 7, and it isn't too bad.