By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The ApocOSaurus is Upon Us. Repent! Repent and Avoid the Great Trucking of Our Time!

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:
chocoloco said:
Mods can change usernames now without having to ban people?

Not mods, me

But yes, username changes are now possible. They'll only be reserved for very specific cases though like users with a NSFW name having to change names.

It would be nice to be able to change your name. I did it on GAF once and am glad I did. This could be a good way to look like a benevolent mod all the time?!?

Around the Network

Wait what happened? Smeags became "ApocOSaurus" for a while?

*takes off glasses in a shaking manner* A- Are the Legends true!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

amp316 said:
I just wanted to say that Excite Truck is a criminally underrated game.

Slight off tanget, but I definitely agree. As excited as I was for Twilight Princess and Wii Sports, my friends and I loved playing Excite Truck in the early years of the Wii. I bought it again for $3 over break.

Slarvax said:
Wait what happened? Smeags became "ApocOSaurus" for a while?

*takes off glasses in a shaking manner* A- Are the Legends true!?

Take a look at the Author of this thread.

Honest question: what's the point of OP? I don't want to sound mean, I just didn't get it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Honest question: what's the point of OP? I don't want to sound mean, I just didn't get it.

The site is in the process of being updated/fixed, as well as some other stuff. 

Smeags is just too cool to say that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
LipeJJ said:

The site is in the process of being updated/fixed, as well as some other stuff. 

Smeags is just too cool to say that.

Oh, that's great news! Thanks for the explanation. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

@Smeags. Got it

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

We all of us await the day when truckosaurus replaces all of our usernames with "testicles"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mr Khan said:
We all of us await the day when truckosaurus replaces all of our usernames with "testicles"

Speaking of which, has your username changed? I can't help but feel like there used to be something between Mr and Khan.

Hasn't been for years, before i joined this site. Used to be a dot there, but another site saw fit to excise that...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.