By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking January 19-January 25

Tales First, good FW for Kirby and Legend of legacy, the digital downloadable copy of R.E.R PS4 shows up probably good digital sales

(12)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Is that good for bad for Kirby?

God, Kirby is already out in Japan? Oh how I wish Nintendo did more simultaneous releases

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nice to see some new vita games!! But I expected Atelier to be a little higher on ranking

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

TheGoldenBoy said:

a 35k should be good imo, developement cost aren't that high and it will probably have legs

Around the Network

Kirby not so bad

Oba! Zestiria on the top spot and Smash still doing great. So nice, so smooth. s2

TheGoldenBoy said:

It's okay, I believe. Kirby is an evergreen game, so it'll surely have some great legs.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

TheGoldenBoy said:

Kirby's Epic Yarn did 90,000 first week in Japan and did just over 2 million lifetime. So by that standard we can probably take week one Japan sales of this game and times it by 22 or 23 for ww lifetime sales.

Good week for Tales of Zestiria.