By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Iran Eliminates US Dollar in Foreign Trade

BraveNewWorld said:
Interesting, since I just saw this the other day. Ralph Peters predicts that Iran will soon control western Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, and Yemen.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/01/23/ralph_peters_iran_building_a_new_persian_empire.html

Hope so, bring some stability to the region. 

Around the Network

It would be trading one bad thing for another.  Money which can be manipulated will always be partial to those who posses more of it.  There is no salvation until we rid ourselves of this corrupt form of trade.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Iran can do it. The US wont send "Democracy" over to them because I think Iran, China, and Russia signed an alliance.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

There will be no war in Iran carried out by the US. The public support isn't there. The financing isn't there. International support would be even less than what we had in Iraq. Not to mention, Iran is a much larger country than Iraq and far more mountainous making it a difficult mission. Also, I don't think the US wants a repeat of Iraq where they take down an oppressive government who happened to do a good job on keeping terrorism at bay only to have terrorist groups overrun the country......a large country with a lot of ground to cover. The US probably had a chance to do an Iran invasion in the early 2000's but they chose Iraq instead.

I think any candidate running of President in 2016 will probably be wise to not support war with Iran if they want to win. At the same time, they can't sound like pussies so whoever the nominations are for each party will probably give the "all options are on the table" talk.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com