By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [NPD WiiU/3DS 2014 vs 2015] "3DS: 514k~848k" (WiiU...)

tbone51 said:
ExplodingBlock said:

There was Bravley Default in the US too , but there was a also lot of smaller titles, but I'm only looking at big titles here

BD was a big title last year, did wayyyy more than Yoshi. Kirby+Mario Golf was Apr vs this year which is literally nothing. May we have PDZ, and nothin else?

June last year had Tomodachi. All i remember...

February-Bravely Default

March-Yoshi's New Island

April-Disney Magic Castle

May-Kirby Triple Deluxe/Mario Golf

June-Tomodachi Life

February-Majora's Mask/Monster Hunter 4

March-Codename STEAM/Fossil Fighters

April-Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

May-Puzzles & Dragons+Super Mario Edition

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Predictions for April?

3DS - 150k
Wii U - 70k

Pocky Lover Boy! 

New #s up, 3ds is up but its going to be tough especially from June and beyond :0

tbone51 said:
New #s up, 3ds is up but its going to be tough especially from June and beyond :0

It's kinda hard to predict what June and beyond will be like for 3DS considering we have absolutely no idea what is coming out for it, hopefully we get some nice announcements at E3.

For May, I think 3DS+Wii U will be roughly equal to last May, PDZ+Mario edition for 3DS and Splatoon+bundle should help things not drop too low. June on the other hand likely won't look too good this year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.