By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Uncharted 4 is taking game technology to the next level (GameInformer)

CGI-Quality said:

... O_0

This is just creepy

Around the Network

Love, Hate, Love, Hate, Love, Hate ...

Or alternatively:

Extacy, Heroin, Extacy, Heroin, Extacy, Heroin ...

The PS5 Exists. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

nd has said countless times its not cgi,thats straight from the horses mouth. and no one said that was gameplay at e3,clearly nobody was controlling drake,why would anybody think that was gameplay.... now comparing graphics between e3 and the gameplay vid, watch the gamersyde vid of uc4 gameplay,it shows so much more detail compare to the mush that is youtube quality.the jungle at points look photo real imo,the foilage is incredible... the drake character/rocks ect looks good but still needs some work,but its not far behind the e3 stuff

GribbleGrunger said:

Love, Hate, Love, Hate, Love, Hate ...

Or alternatively:

Extacy, Heroin, Extacy, Heroin, Extacy, Heroin ...

My first thought was shrooms and acid. Drake did get injected with hallucinogens in 3. Flashbacks! 

Around the Network
alicemudgarden said:
The graphics are severely downgraded from that bullshit "in game" (read: CGI) teaser trailer that ran at 60 frames per second.

Don't have a lot of hope for this game after a lot of the team has left.

Uncharted 2 will always be the best Uncharted.

Graphics is not downgraded, ND never showed before Gameplay footage.  Second, ND never showed CGI; it was in Game Cut-scene, where you can add so much more details cause you don't have real time phisics, AI, collision system, etc, being a Cut-scene. Do you know what gameplay and in Game cut-scene is ?

You of course have no clue what you are talking about. 

ND just showed a very early build, it was a very small starter. At least wait the Full Game is ready before talking.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Dude....i'm so hyped right now for this! Its going to be so smooth with all of those animations. Everything will feel natural instead of like a CPU is in control of the game! Yes!

CGI-Quality said:
mornelithe said:
BHR-3 said:
"For the majority of the adventure, Drake will have an A.I. companion at his side"

yuck

Not really abnormal to the Uncharted games.  Had plenty of that in 1-3.

Yup, and beyond that, after what they accomplished with Ellie, I doubt we'll have to take much care of them!

Ellie is the perfect A.I companion.  The way it was handled by ND should be copied by every other developer out there.

From character models and detail this will be the best looking games but when it comes effects bloodborne looks better

Cutscenes always looked better than gameplay because developers can allocate the unused recources. Not sure why Uncharted is taking the piss for it.

.- -... -.-. -..