By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Alone: The Untold - PC/PS4 Exclusive

InteractiveCreative said:

New update for everyone to enjoy :) And don't forget to follow us on twitter at InteractiveCreative

Just wanted to say thank you for making the game for us, keep up the good work and I'm a huge fan of survival/horror/action games

Just wanna ask;

1) which game engines that you use? 

2) your personal opinions about creating the games for the consoles? (I mean how easy to develop game for PS4)

3) when can we expect a release date? Hehehe

Around the Network
drdante said:
InteractiveCreative said:

New update for everyone to enjoy :) And don't forget to follow us on twitter at InteractiveCreative

Just wanted to say thank you for making the game for us, keep up the good work and I'm a huge fan of survival/horror/action games

Just wanna ask;

1) which game engines that you use? 

2) your personal opinions about creating the games for the consoles? (I mean how easy to develop game for PS4)

3) when can we expect a release date? Hehehe

1) We are using Unreal Engine 4 which turns out to be amazing but complicated most of the times.

2) It's easier to develop from a stand point of optimization in terms that all the console's are similar in specs unlike pcs, but at the same time we are constrained by video memory, phisical memory...

It's been almost 9 months since our last update. Since then we've been hard at work on the game. We are sorry for not beeing more active on the forums.

We will try to keep everyone updated atleast once a week. In the meanwhile here's a new piece of concept art for Alone: The Untold.