By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Atlus, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem please.

Yeah, It's been a while since we've heard about it. Getting a bit worried :(

Around the Network
Metallox said:
I still think it's in development. The fact is, Nintendo announced it to fill the lack of RPGs on Wii U, and why not, to excite the Fire Emblem fans as well. Also, the fact that we haven't seen it since that Direct tells me that the game was practically on a very, very, very early stage of development.

And I suppose it's a very complex game to make. I mean, you're working with two franchises, SMT and Fire Emblem. What's the relationship between them?

And just look at Yoshi's Wooly World, it was announced in that Direct too, and it's barely launching this year. Same for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Give to SMT x FE developers some time.

They don't deserve more time. Anouncing a game and then not revealing any info on it for over two years is bullshit. 

It was announced two years ago this month. We haven't seen ANYTHING. I prefer to just forget that it exists until I see something, otherwise I get angry.

Skullwaker said:
KazumaKiryu said:

the best atlus game in the future: Persona 5!

sorry, but i hope, atlus make no game for wii u. next software flopp confirmed then, i think. it cancelled maybe.

What? So you hope this game is cancelled? Why? 

And next software flop in terms of sales? Right, because every game Atlus has made has sold extremely well. Especially the Persona games.

This, omg this. seriously, if you were in the greatest vgchartz user contest I would back you over anyone else cause this! Logic!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Well, Sega and Nintendo have already done some things together! Granted they have been ass cause Sega is terrible at making Sanic games but they can certainly work together.

So imo, I think its cause both Altus (or at least the SMT team) and Intelligent Systems aren't very familiar with HD. Yes, Altus have made some games for the ps3 but their biggest project such as Persona 5 is taking foreverrr to come out so with IS not making games in HD before, I think its taking them a while to get it out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:

the best atlus game in the future: Persona 5! But why people will SMTXFE for wii u ? For Nintendo development would hardly make sense because the hardware is not rising significantly more in the future. sorry, but i hope, atlus make no game for wii u. next software flopp maybe confirmed then, i think. (Sega does certainly hurt to have 3 flopps on wii u. AND the "project zero" maker is also intended sad. So one should prefer to bring out for handheld!) it cancelled maybe.

PS: i drank too much today: P'll explain later in detail why I am of the opinion that one should not throw money production to the game.

You make no sense (I guess its cause you are drunk) but when you get sober, I hope you realize that Nintendo funded those games so it doesn't really matter if they flopped or not, Sega didn't lose money at all. On top of that, those games weren't very good... Just look at their Meta

And they have done a collaboration with many other companies before with the wiiU so why not? You don't see Nintendo stopping funding for Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors or Devil's Third after W101 flopped hard...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nintendo will release first the new FE on 3DS. After that we'll going to hear about it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Sega has done great with atlus. They basically let them do their own thing.

I swear they said it's still due this year, right after E3.

I think the reveal was just at least a year too early!

Still waiting Nintendo...... pls don't make this the next FFXV (Versus XIII) ;-(