By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Epic Unnannounced Games Are Still Coming in 08?

Others (multiplatform) include: SSX 4, Star Wars Battlefront III, and there is a tiny chance of AC 2

Around the Network

I'll tell you if 360 gets Jade Empire 2, KOTOR 3 and Diablo 3 on top of ME 1-3 and Fable 2. RRoD be damned, I'll have to have it. Or get an upgraded PC... 360's cheaper though. Damn RRoD.

Still that'd be awesome though.

I think the 08 lineup is already packed with games especially since I got a PS3 aswell. I dont think I will even buy all the games that I want to this year cause I wont be able to play them all.

And what are the chances of any of these being announced for 2008, let alone actually making out in 2008? Aside from Crysis and Spore.

Games like this are always announced long before release. The only games that weren't were Resistance 2 and Gears 2, but those had been rumored for 2008 months before hand.

Games like Mass Effect, Starcraft II, and Banjo 3, etc. were announced well over a year (often years) before release, so it's not likely that Diablo 3, Jade Empire 2, KOTOR 3, etc. would hit until at least a year after their announcement, and they aren't likely to be announced until E3 at the earliest.

Call of Duty 4 was announced April 25th, 2007 and released on November 7th, 2007 so it's not unheard of for a major game to be announced the same year it's released.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Call of Duty 4 was announced April 25th, 2007 and released on November 7th, 2007 so it's not unheard of for a major game to be announced the same year it's released.

You have a point there. But Call of Duty has a history of making it out every year, and they even alternate dev teams to do so.  The same was expected of Insomniac and Resistance (hence all the rumors).

However, Blizzard, Rare, BioWare, etc. aren't known for this.  They take their time with their games, and usually plenty of it.  On top of that, both Rare and Blizzard already have games planned for the end of this year (Starcraft II and Banjo 3).

well i highly doubt most of those games are coming to 360

i also highly doubt crysis will come to 360.
you cant possibly fit all that onto 8gb of space.

makingmusic476 said:
Legend11 said:

You have a point there. But Call of Duty has a history of making it out every year, and they even alternate dev teams to do so. The same was expected of Insomniac and Resistance (hence all the rumors).

However, Blizzard, Rare, BioWare, etc. aren't known for this. They take their time with their games, and usually plenty of it. On top of that, both Rare and Blizzard already have games planned for the end of this year (Starcraft II and Banjo 3).

Rare has been hinting at a second game in development by the Viva Pinata team for awhile now and that it will likely be released before the end of 2008.

Legend11 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Legend11 said:

You have a point there. But Call of Duty has a history of making it out every year, and they even alternate dev teams to do so. The same was expected of Insomniac and Resistance (hence all the rumors).

However, Blizzard, Rare, BioWare, etc. aren't known for this. They take their time with their games, and usually plenty of it. On top of that, both Rare and Blizzard already have games planned for the end of this year (Starcraft II and Banjo 3).

Rare has been hinting at a second game in development by the Viva Pinata team for awhile now and that it will likely be released before the end of 2008.

I thought that was the scrapped Goldeneye?

dabaus513 said:

Another 360 wankfest thread huh? Well probaly halo 4, 5 ,6. Probaly gears of war 1.5, the complete version. Probaly another half-ass shooter port from the pc. Dont get me wrong i love my 360 but why can only epic games come to the 360?

get this guy off the forums please. He does not belong here, at all.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!