By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Series Do You Want to See Make a Comeback?

Conker.
The Legend of Dragoon.
MegaMan.
Dino Crisis.
F-Zero.
Mother.
Banjo.
Shadow of the Colossus.
Skies of Arcadia.
Bully.
Manhunt.
Pandora's Tower.

Around the Network

Gargoyles quest.

And a new, GOOD 2D Final Fight.

A new game in the Chrono series. Chrono Cross was an excellent follow up to Chrono Trigger. We need more!

Spyro, SOCOM, and Resistance. However Resistance and SOCOM would probably benefit from waiting to come out until next generation.

- Jet Moto
- Gex
- Syphon Filter
- Fear Effect
- Mega Man X/Legends
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
- Burnout (probably biggest one)
- Contra

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Mega Man ;-/

LAWL

I especially felt like this when I saw this for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJZsUT1b0M

(It's Mega Man Lengends 3 on the 3DS demo video).

So close but yet so far... :-/

Mine is a mix of games that I'd like sequels made for, games that I'd like a return-to-form for, and franchises that haven't had an installment for a long time.

Paper Mario (like the first 2)
Wave Race
Mario Tennis/Golf (RPG-style)
Pokemon Snap
The World Ends With You
3D Super Mario (Exploration/Sandbox-based like 64/Sunshine)
The Last Story

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Might and Magic - while M&M X was a decent game, it's nowhere near a proper way to continue or reboot franchise after long 12 year hiatus

Gothic - Risen 1 was good, Risen 2 and 3 were ok, but they are not Gothic - hopefully Pirahna Bytes revisits Gothic now that they have IP back in their hands

KOTOR - ME is nice and all, but KOTOR it is not...though to be honest, since Bioware is but a shadow of its former self, I'd wish for this one to happen only if Obsidian is making it.

160rmf said:

Does it have the minigames?

...You played the minigames?

2D Mega Man
Little Big Adventure (I think this would be a fantastic console game)
Warcraft