By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Series Do You Want to See Make a Comeback?

F-Zero and Super Monkey Ball would be great for me also. I'm pretty confident Metroid is going to happen based on absolutely...nothing.

Around the Network

KOTR, I don't know what happened, and why they stopped making the RPG series.

Crash, F-Zero, Conker, Pitfall.

Top 5.... no particular order (except the one at the top)

Shenmue.
Onimusha.
Dino Crisis.
Streets of Rage.
Tony Hawks Por Skater.

Anybody remember Blinx? :P

Around the Network

Diddy Kong Racing, PaRappa and Syphon Filter.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

In no particular order:

SSX
Legend of Dragoon
Jak and Daxter
Diddy Kong Racing (I liked DKR 64 more than Mario Kart 64 when I was a kid)
Golden Sun

Legacy of Kain (not nosgoth)
Fear effect
Shadowman
Onimusha
Vampire the masquerade

Age of Empires
Metroid

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

curl-6 said:

Hopefully better than Tropical Freeze, which I found pretty underwhelming graphically.

I didn't at all. Tropical Freeze looks leagues better than NSMBU and Rayman Legends already, so I'm sure a Diddy Kong Racing Returns would be more than fine graphically. Maybe even better than Mario Kart 8. The original looked much better than Mario Kart 64 as well, so it wouldn't be the first time.

Maybe Diddy will actually have fur like in Tropical Freeze, instead of the flat textures that Donkey Kong has in Mario Kart 8.