By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Cars Wii U expectations. Will it be a good port? Will it even come out?

Tagged games:

?

It will be a good port 81 64.29%

It will be a bad port 16 12.70%

It will be cancelled 29 23.02%

Total:126
Skullwaker said:

Well, they cited the Wii U version in the latest trailer, so I think it's definitely coming out. However, its quality (regardless of platform) is a mystery right now. I think it will be a good port, since they were focusing on this one so much in the beginning. It could end up like a Rayman Legends situation.

it's kind of the reverse of legends, tho, since legends from the ground up was designed for the wii u and later ported, whereas the wii u here will be an afterthought. whether it'll be a good afterthought or a bad one is anyone's guess, but they did make a lot of noise about bringing to wii u... in any case, it will not be watch dogs bad by any means.

Around the Network

Even if it wouldn't be as good looking as the PS4, XboxOne or PC, I just hope it wouldn't lack any content as those three too, though I'll be getting it on the PC(depends if my rig can handle it) or PS4. And I think it will come out just because of the latest trailer.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

It won't be good, but even if it was, it would still flop.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

jetforcejiminy said:
Skullwaker said:

Well, they cited the Wii U version in the latest trailer, so I think it's definitely coming out. However, its quality (regardless of platform) is a mystery right now. I think it will be a good port, since they were focusing on this one so much in the beginning. It could end up like a Rayman Legends situation.

it's kind of the reverse of legends, tho, since legends from the ground up was designed for the wii u and later ported, whereas the wii u here will be an afterthought. whether it'll be a good afterthought or a bad one is anyone's guess, but they did make a lot of noise about bringing to wii u... in any case, it will not be watch dogs bad by any means.

Is it in afterthought? I thought it was created with the Wii U in mind? Maybe I just jumped in halfway through the story...

But yeah, I agree it won't be like Watch Dogs. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I don't think it will be cancelled, especially when they even have a limited edition that's also available for the Wii U.
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html

Around the Network

Is this still happening?

I remember hearing about this game in 2013! xP

The general consensus is that most Wii u only gamers have PC's as well, might as well get it for the superior platform.

if the team is to be believed it will be a decent port, run at 720p 30fps if i reacall? that's a thing but i want to see how it looks to know if that's actually bad good or great for the Wii U... now Honestly i think it will be a terrible port if it ever comes out, so anything better than that is a win already

I don't see why they wouldn't, especially after advertising it on the Wii U for awhile.